Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

To Straighten or Not to Straighten | That is the question :)


O.K. Curlies so I am having a dilemma with myself and would love to hear how you guys feel about it.  O.K. So in 2011 I have decided to work on retaining length. Safe to say that I spent the first year of being natural concentrating on learning about my hair, how to manage it, how to keep it curly, how to comb it style and basically deal with it. Once I passed the TWA stage it really got interesting.  So now that 14 months have passed and I am confident in my knowledge to keep my hair healthy I have decided to pay attention to its growth and I have assigned this second year my hair growth challenge.

So here is my dilemma.... I am trying my best to stay away from heat for the entire year which shouldn't be that big a task because I have no desire to wear my hair straight. However, I did recently purchase a maxiglide and I am dying dying to try it out. I want to try it out for various reasons; 
 1. to see if it was worth my investment (or do I just give it away ) 
 2. I would like to see if my ends need a trim I have not trimmed it in the 14 months I have been going natural and if I am going to grow my hair for the year I would like to get rid of any damaged or frayed ends.

So what do you guys think should I try my maxiglide and deal with any frayed ends if any?  Help me decide Dolls!

No comments:

Post a Comment