Now, we are all educated grown women on this page so we can agree to disagree without using any curse words or calling each other out of our names or the ones we have chosen for ourselves.....
I use to be subscribed to a monthly hair subscription service, I cancelled that subscription because of my year long self imposed no buy and because to tell the truth all of my boxes I got for a year and some months are neatly stacked in a corner in my room I don't need another thing!!!!
- I must say that getting that little box in the mail each month was exciting for me and the girls.
- I really enjoyed about the subscription is that most of the times I got products from brands I had never heard about due to the fact that they were from small businesses, or up and coming new businesses in the "Natural Hair Junket"
- The price was a no brainer, $20.00 a month, now here on island I can spend 20 bucks on a plate of food for lunch and end up throwing it in the trash cause it was yucky so 20 bucks was not a bad price to me.
- Late shipments
- Fictitious shipping emails, stating that items have been shipped when in fact they have not. Lack of proper avenues to track the package as well as lack of update on package status
- Spilled items
- Missing items
- Lack of communication, too much communication
- Information and updates posted on social media sites that not all customers are part of thus some customers being kept in the loop and others not
- Not all boxes being kept equal
- Paying for a service that promises you an in into new products for naturals and receiving products that you can pick up at the local BSS, WTH !!!!
- Having your emails for cancellation or basic concerns going unanswered
- Having your inquiry, taken personal and then receiving a rude and unprofessional response.
I miss my subscription boxes, I miss getting something in the mail every month , I miss being pleasantly surprised by a new product I have no access to because of my location and I miss seeing them all lined up on my dresser like endless gifts I just have not had the time to open....LOL
THE NO BUY STRUGGLE IS REAL!!!!!!!!
Now, this is just my opinion and I am just saying eh!!!!!