Its a get to know your hair challenge! Yes I am inviting all of you to join me and other hair enthusiast on a challenge that will begin on April 1, 2012 and last until June 23, 2012. This challenge is being sponsored by Curls of Joy and co-sponsored by Napturalite Radio. This is bound to be a great way to challenge yourself and get to know how to manage and deal with your tresses better.
The great thing about this challenge is that you set your very own goals! Yes you can decide what is it that you would like to know about your hair. It could be that your goal is length retention, better product use, manageability of your tresses, styling, or retaining moisture. You can set the pace and learn how to achieve your goals with the support of others, as well as popular youtubers and hair enthusiast like myself (islandgurl3601), Mohogany Curls, Dawn, and Iknowlee. Whatever, your goals are we will all be there with you.
And here are the rules:
- Subscribe to Curls of Joy’s Blog: http://curlsofjoy.blogspot.com/
- You must sign up on or before March 25, 2011.
- Under the blog post, on their page leave your name and email address.
- Also, answer the following questions: Why did you decide to become natural? How long have you been natural?
- At Week Four, Eighth, and Twelve they will be posting blog check-ins where you let them know how your hair journey is going. Active participants will also be entered to win prizes.
Just hit the link listed at the beginning of this post for Curls of Joy and sign up for the challenge. You will have the opportunity to start a hair journal, load pictures, track your progress, share your frustrations and triumphs. During the challenge their will be great giveaways and contests. It is so much easier to achieve and stick to goals when you have a group of people to support you. Sooo don't be shy come on in and join me on this challenge. I am still trying to decide what goals I want to accomplish on the challenge, they are so many things flowing around in my head in respect to what I need to learn about my hair.