Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Defining Your Kinks, Coils and Curls!!!!

Hi There Curlies!!!

What are the first goals you set for yourself when you first went natural?  Well, for me it was

  1. Getting enough hair growth to achieve a fabulous afro puff
  2. Praying that my hair would have a curl pattern and that I could master the art of defining those curls
Sooo after 2 years of being natural I must report that I have in deed achieved both of my goals! Now let me report that achieving these goals was not an easy task.  I did countless research on YT and websites like   Naturally Curly dot com, and of course hair boards.  To say that the amount of techniques and information out there was overwhelming is simply an  understatement! However, I continued with my research and took it all one day at the time.  I suffered many fails like

  1. Curls that were to heavy due to drowning of product
  2. Curls that were to tight 
  3. Fuzzy hair
  4. Crunchy hair
  5. FRIZZ
  6. Dry hair
But finally, today I can say that basically I have mastered my Wash n Go and that my puffs are the bomb.com, well they must be when people come up to me and ask me what hair piece do I have in my hair LMAO.  So Naturally Curly.com has blessed me with featuring one of my was n Go's tutorials in their article and I thought it only fitting to share it with you guys. So click on the link and enjoy the article along with a tutorial on how to achieve a great Wash N Go   Coily Beginner’s Guide: Shake and Go Hair  Blessings to all! And thanks for reading please share my blog with your other friends and don't forget to leave any questions or comments below. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment